Welcome to the Kamihime Project Wiki!
A wiki dedicated to the Nutaku's version of DMM R-18 online game Kamihime Project R, and its Age-Restricted variant Kamihime Project.
- Souls list are now complete. Only a few Eidolons missing. Kamihimes list will be filled in the next following days.
How to get images from the gameEdit
You can easily get images from the game without a need to edit them afterwards.
If using Firefox or Chrome:
- Log in to the game
- Right click anywhere on the site outside of the game (flash) itself or press F12
- Select an "Inspect Element" option
- In newly opened Inspector window, select "Network" tab in top side of the window
- Select "Images" in bottom side of the window
- In game, navigate to the place which contains the image.
- In >Inspector window, find the image you want to download (the list can be very long, scroll to bottom at first). You can mouse over the line entry to show the preview. Right click on the one you want to copy and select "Open in new Tab".
- In the recently opened tab, right click and select "Save Image as" and select where you want to save it.
- Head to Special:Upload and click "Browse"
- Locate the image and select "Open"
- Select "Upload new file" and you're done