The Phoenix Advent Battle Event will be active from 3 PM 14 Apr 16 to 3 PM 22 Apr 16.
The element of this event is Light.
The following new Materials have been added
- Common (Bronze chest) - Talismans
- Drops in small amounts in Beginner Event Quests.
- Drops in moderate amounts in Standard, Expert and ExpertSP Event Quests.
- Common (Bronze chest) - Bells
- Drops in small amounts in Beginner and ExpertSP Event Quests.
- Drops in moderate amounts in Standard Event Quests.
- Drops in large amounts in Expert Event Quests.
- Semirare (Silver chest) - Tail Feathers
- Drops in small amounts in Standard, Expert and Shining Feather ExpertSP Event Quests.
- Drops in large amounts in Tail Feather ExpertSP Event Quests.
- Rare (Gold chest) - Shining Feathers
- Drops in small amounts in Standard, Expert and Tail Feather ExpertSP Event Quests.
- Drops in large amounts in Shining Feather ExpertSP Event Quests.
Event Quests are accessed from the SP Quest interface. Recommended power levels for Event Quests:
- Beginner: 4000 Battle Strength - 10 AP (Not recommended due to low material drop rate)
- Completion gives 300 Rank Points, 360 EXP.
- Standard: 8000 Battle Strength - 20 AP
- Completion gives 610 Rank Points, 720 EXP.
- Expert: 12000 Battle Strength - 30 AP
- Completion gives 910 Rank Points, 1000 EXP.
- ExpertSP: 16000 Battle Strength - 30 AP
- Completion gives 1050 Rank Points, 1140 EXP.
ExpertSP Event Quests will be available in the following time windows:
- Tail Feathers : 2-6 AM, 10 AM-2 PM, 6-10 PM
- Shining Feathers : 6-10 AM, 2-6 PM, 10 PM-2 AM.
- Players need only start the SP Quest within the window. The time they end it does not matter.
- The time windows were initially different, but the developers changed the windows in a subsequent early morning patch. An elixir and two half elixirs were sent to all players due to the change.
Italicised numerals indicate unconfirmed numbers - these numbers are based on the equivalent rewards from the Apocalypse Descent Battle Event.
The following tiered exchanges start at Tier 1. Every time the stock in a tier is depleted (1 per tier for most items, 100 EP for EP), the cost of the item increases for the next tier.
Note that as only three of each item is sold, but four are needed for full limitbreak of SR items and five for SSR items, the only way to full limitbreak any event reward is to be lucky enough to drop at least one for the SR rewards, or two of the same item for the SSR rewards. Rewards dropping in battles will appear as Platinum chests.
|Phoenix's Bow of Light SSR Light Bow
|Zantetsuken SR Light Sword
|Hikaribane Jyuugan SR Light Gun
|Phoenix Wing Dagger SR Light Special Sword
|80px||Grimoire of Evolution
|Grimoire of Apotheosis
|Premium Gacha Ticket
|10 Eirei Points
Daily Exchange items will reset every day at 5AM JST. The price is constant per item in stock.