The Garuda Advent Battle Event will be active from 3 PM 27 Apr 16 to 3 PM 6 May 16.
The element of this event is Wind.
An update with a 'Surprise' will be instituted at midnight on 1 May 16.
The following new Materials have been added
- Common (Bronze chest) - Verdant Flight Feathers
- Common (Bronze chest) - Extremely Stiff Beak
- Semirare (Silver chest) - Richly Coloured Large Wing
- Rare (Gold chest) - Amrita, Wine of Immortality
Event Quests are accessed from the SP Quest interface. Recommended power levels for Event Quests:
- Beginner: 5000 Battle Strength - 10 AP (Not recommended due to low material drop rate)
- Completion gives 300 Rank Points, 360 EXP.
- Standard: 10000 Battle Strength - 20 AP
- Completion gives 610 Rank Points, 720 EXP.
- Expert: 15000 Battle Strength - 30 AP
- Ultimate: 30000 Battle Strength - 40 AP
- Completion gives ~1580 Rank points, 1710 EXP.
- Doable at 24000 Battle strength with an Elixir to resurrect the party after wipeout. If in this scenario, worth doing exactly once for the 50 Crystal first-clear bonus.
- Only doable reliably at lower power levels for players with access to multiple SSR Princesses.
- Awards approximately 7 , 12 , 4 and 2 per battle.
ExpertSP rank Event Quests have been removed as the drop rates of the Event bosses have been greatly increased. Thus the most efficient method of resource acquisition now is merely to always complete the highest difficulty available, regardless of the resource needed.
Italicised numerals indicate unconfirmed numbers - these numbers are based on the equivalent rewards from the Phoenix Advent Battle Event.
The following tiered exchanges start at Tier 1. Every time the stock in a tier is depleted (1 per tier for most items, 100 EP for EP), the cost of the item increases for the next tier.
Note that as only three of each item is sold, but four are needed for full limitbreak of SR items and five for SSR items, the only way to full limitbreak any event reward is to be lucky enough to drop at least one for the SR rewards, or two of the same item for the SSR rewards. Rewards dropping in battles will appear as Platinum chests.
|80px||Grimoire of Evolution
|Grimoire of Apotheosis
|Premium Gacha Ticket
|10 Eirei Points
Daily Exchange items will reset every day at 5AM JST. The price is constant per item in stock.