Accessories are items which can be equipped to a Kamihime to boost her Attack, HP and some random effects, such as increased double attack rate or increased defense. In order to use accessories the player must be rank 20 or higher.
Acquiring Accessories Edit
Currently there are two ways of acquiring accessories. The first method is exchanging Accessory Points in the shop. These points can be obtained by either selling accessories or using them as fodder when upgrading another accessory.
|Rarity||Enhance Value||Sell Value|
The second method is to complete Accessory Quests. which can only be attempted up to 3 times per day. There are four level of difficulty:
- Rank 1: Corresponds to Expert difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 2: Corresponds to Ultimate difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 3: Corresponds to Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three T2 Dragon Bones of the corresponded element in order to attempt the quest. Free on Sundays.
- Rank 4: Exceeds Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three Runes of the corresponded element in order to attempt the quest. Free on Sundays.
Each day features a different element:
- Monday: Thunder
- Tuesday: Fire
- Wednesday: Water
- Thursday: Wind
- Friday: Light
- Saturday: Dark
- Sunday: Each stage of the quest will have a random element.
An accessory can have up three random effects, depending on the rarity and type (ring, tiara, necklace, etc). The table below shows the possible effects:
Accessories can only be enhanced through the Enhance system and unlike characters and weapons it costs gems to enhance them. The formula to calculate the total cost is:
- [Total Cost] = [Level of base Accessory] * [Number of Materials] * 100.
Enhancing accessories increases their HP and ATK stats. Using another Accessory of the same element will increase its EXP provision by 50%.
|Rarity||Different Element||Same Element|
Tip: Hold shift to sort multiple columns.