Accessories are items which can be equipped to a Kamihime to boost her Attack, HP and some random effects, such as increased double attack rate or increased defense. In order to use accessories the player must be rank 20 or higher.
Acquiring Accessories Edit
The main method to obtain accessories is to complete Accessory Quests. These quests can only be attempted three times per day and have five levels of difficulty
- Rank 1: Corresponds to Expert difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 2: Corresponds to Ultimate difficulty Advent Battles
- Rank 3: Corresponds to Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three T2 Dragon Bones of the corresponded element in order to attempt the quest. Guarantees an SR Accessory with a small chance of an SSR Accessory. Free on Sundays.
- Rank 4: Exceeds Ragnarok difficulty Advent Battles. Requires three Runes of the corresponded element. Guarantees one SR and one SSR accessories. Free on Sundays.
- Rank 5: Hardest difficulty available. Requires three Dragon Bones of the corresponded element. Drops two or three SR accessories and one SSR or Ancient accessory. Free on Sundays.
Each day features a different element:
- Monday: Thunder
- Tuesday: Fire
- Wednesday: Water
- Thursday: Wind
- Friday: Light
- Saturday: Dark
- Sunday: Each stage of the quest will have a random element.
The other method is to go to the Shop and exchange Tower Medals - obtainable from Tower of Malice events - or Accessory Points, obtained by either selling accessories or using them as fodder when upgrading another accessory.
|Rarity||Enhance Value||Sell Value|
An accessory can have up three random effects, depending on their rarity and type (ring, tiara, necklace, etc). Each effect has a base value and will increase once the accessory reaches max level. The table below shows the possible effects:
Accessories can only be enhanced through the Enhance system and unlike characters and weapons it costs gems to enhance them. The formula to calculate the total cost is:
- [Total Cost] = [Level of base Accessory] * [Number of Materials] * 100.
Enhancing accessories increases their HP and ATK stats. Using another Accessory of the same element or an enhance material will increase its EXP provision by 50%. Using an enhance materials on another enhance material gives double experience, i.e. 200 EXP for an R rarity enhance accessory and 400 EXP for an SR rarity enhance accessory.
|Rarity||Different Element||Same Element|
See Also Edit
Tip: Hold shift to sort multiple columns.